Tax Preparation - Full Time/Part Time
Company & Position Overview:
We are searching for an Intern to provide tax preparation, tax representation, and administrative support for our clients. We are looking for someone to join our team that works well both as a part of a team and individually. This position is ideal for someone looking for experience in IRS representation or tax preparation. This is a fun and profitable way to enhance your resume.
- Work with a professional with various IRS departments (Collections, Audits, & Appeals) to address & resolve client problems with the IRS.
- Prepare financial reports for IRS Officers in all aspects of Collections.
- Work in a team environment to manage a caseload of clients and attempt to reach the most beneficial resolution for your clients with the IRS.
- Prepare client financial information (Forms 433-A & B), Offers in Compromise, and audit materials to be submitted to the IRS.
- Prepare individual and corporate tax returns.
- Work with CPAs and other Enrolled Agents to make sure the firm is on track with the company goals and budget.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills required.
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks required.
- Knowledge of a Microsoft programs, tx preparation software, and QuickBooks preferred.