Tax Preparation, Talking with IRS
Company & Position Overview:
We are searching for an Enrolled Agent to provide tax preparation, tax representation, and administrative support for our clients. We are looking for someone to join our team that works well both as a part of a team and individually. This position is ideal for someone with an IRS representation or tax preparation background that wants to assist individuals and small businesses with getting on track and staying on track with their tax responsibilities.
Our firm has a great reputation and has been locally owned and operated for over twenty years. We specialize in IRS resolution and tax preparation services and take a compassionate approach to helping people get on track with their taxes. We are conveniently located off of I-25 and Colorado Blvd in Denver, Colorado. Benefits include 100% paid medical insurance for the employee; 401(k) with matching; three weeks of paid time off; seven paid holidays; and work from home.
- Assisting accountants and supervisors with initial organization of tax materials and client information and processing completed tax returns and materials for clients.
- Assisting with tax preparation and e-filing of tax returns and related monitoring and record-keeping requirements through our tax software program.
- Assisting with the preparation of client financial information (Forms 433-A & 433-B, Offers in Compromise, and Audits) to be submitted to the IRS.
- Contacting the IRS for client transcripts and representation
- EA Certification.
- NTPI Fellow preferred.
- Certified Tax Resolution Specialist (CTRS) certification preferred.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills required.
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks required.
- Knowledge of a client management database, tax preparation software, and QuickBooks preferred.
Starting Salary: $80,000 to $100,000.