This is a Full-Time, Year-Round Position with a busy CPA Firm.
Tax Resolution experience is a plus but not required.
No rewrites-No collections required.
Our firm has a great reputation and has been locally owned and operated for over twenty years. We specialize in tax preparation services and IRS resolution and take a compassionate approach to helping people get on track with their taxes.
We are located by City Park in Denver, Colorado. Benefits include 100% paid medical insurance for the employee; 401(k); paid vacation time; seven paid holidays; and the possibility of some work from home days.
- Organization of client tax materials and client information.
- Full understanding of Tax Resolution and the filing of the necessary forms.
- Contact with clients to follow up for missing information.
- Monitoring of client caseload.
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks required.
- Knowledge of a client management database, tax preparation software, and QuickBooks preferred.
Salary: Starting $38,000-$50,000 --- Dependent on Qualifications and Experience.